Real Estate Law
Real Estate Experience Spanning Single-Family, Multi-Family And Commercial Developments
Successful real estate purchasers, investors and developers throughout Colorado understand that "due diligence" isn't just a catchphrase. Navigating the legal and practical realities of real estate law in Colorado requires a knowledgeable and trusted advisor, especially when considering the value of your investment.
Huckstep Law has built a reputation as a trusted and reliable advisor to clients large and small. For individuals, those services generally encompass a title review and contract guidance for the purchase of a new dream home. For larger entities, we serve as the owner’s agent in seeking approval for new subdivisions, new PUDs, creation of new condominium associations, and any other matters that may arise. In each case, our services are focused on achieving the client’s intended outcome in a manner that protects the client from potential liability and provides the assurance you need to close an important transaction.
We have extensive experience in all aspects of real estate law involving (by way of example):
- Single-Family Real Estate Purchase & Sale
- Multi-Family Real Estate Projects
- Complex Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Easement Resolution
- Subdivisions, PUD Creation & Other Entitlement Creation
- Non-Traditional Financing Arrangements
If you are involved in a real estate transaction in western Colorado and need a trusted advisor, call our office. Examples of prior client work include:
- Assisting a foreign limited liability company in structuring and closing a multi-step transaction involving purchase money financing, vacation of lot lines and the creation of a new PUD. In addition, Huckstep Law assisted in the future development of the lands following closing.
- Assisting a local business owner in purchasing the underlying real estate from the owner’s long-standing landlord.
- Assisting numerous local families in ensuring a smooth and hassle-free real estate closing.
- Assisting numerous part-time residents in purchasing property and properly creating sensible liability protections.